Wilo-Drain TP 50/TP 65
- Stainless steel motor housing made of 1.4301
- Attached float switch (A-model) enables easy operation
Submersible sewage pump for continuous duty for stationary and portable wet well installation.
- Sewage containing faeces
- Pre-cleaned sewage without faeces and long-fibre components
- Single-phase version with capacitor box
- A-model including float switch and plug
- Thermal motor monitoring
- ATEX approval (TP 65 3~ without float)
Scope of delivery
- Pump ready for connection with 10 m connection cable
- AC version as ‘A version’ with capacitor box and shockproof plug
- Single-phase version with capacitor box and bare cable end
- Three-phase current version in ‘A version’ with CEE plug
- Three-phase version with bare cable end
- ‘A version’ with attached float switch
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-Drain TP 65 E 114/11-A
Nominal diameter [mm]
Impeller shape (E = single-channel impeller, F = vortex impeller)
Nominal diameter of impeller [mm]
Power P2 [kW] = (value/10 = 1.1 kW)
With float switch and plug
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S2-8 min, S3 25%
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Thermal winding monitoring
- Max. fluid temperature: 3 – 35 °C
- Cable length: 10 m
- Free ball passage: 44 mm
- Pump housing: PP-GF30 (TP 50), PUR (TP 65)
- Impeller: PP-GF30 (vortex impeller), PUR (single-channel impeller)
- Shaft: Stainless steel 1.4404
- Mechanical seal on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Shaft seal on motor side: NBR
- Static gasket: NBR
- Motor housing: Stainless steel 1.4301
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as DN 50 or DN 65 horizontal flange connections. The impeller shapes used are single-channel (E) or vortex impellers (F).
Surface-cooled motors give off their heat directly to the surrounding fluid via the housing components and can be used in immersed state for permanent or intermittent periodic duty.
A sealing chamber protects the motor from fluid ingress. The filling fluid used is potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
Cable lengths are available in length increments of 10 metres. The A-model is equipped with a float switch and plug.
Sealing on the fluid side is achieved by a bidirectional mechanical seal, while sealing on the motor side is achieved by a rotary shaft seal.