Economy MHIE 205 M2 (1~220/230/240 V, FKM)
Multistage, non-self-priming, horizontal high-pressure centrifugal pump in block design with horizontal suction port and vertical pressure port and built-in, air-cooled frequency converter. The integrated frequency converter enables variable speed control.
- Mode 1: Manual speed control via pump potentiometer
- Mode 2: Pressure control via 4-20mA or 0-10V pressure sensor signal – set point adjustment with pump potentiometer
- Mode 3: Speed control via external 0-20 mA or 0-10V signal
Short-circuit-proof +24 V voltage output with max. contact strength of 30 mA present on the electronic module. The module has potential-free contacts for SSM, red and green LED for ON/OFF signal.
This pump has a compact design with a continuous motor pump shaft and a bidirectional mechanical seal.
The pump is suitable for water supply and pressure boosting, industrial recirculation systems, process water and cooling water circuits. It can also be used in fire extinguishing systems, washing systems as well as for irrigation.
Special features/product advantages
- Space-saving, compact block design
- All hydraulic parts which come into contact with the fluid, such as stage chambers, impellers, guide vane apparatuses and pump housings, are made of stainless steel.
- Drinking water approval (ACS, KTW, WRAS) for all components in contact with the fluid (EPDM version)
Scope of delivery
- Wilo-Multivert MHIE high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump
- Installation and operating instructions
- Sensors are available as accessories.
|Min. fluid temperature Tmin||-15 °C|
|Max. fluid temperature Tmax||90 °C|
|Max. ambient temperature Tmax||50 °C|
|Maximum operating pressure PN||10 bar|
|Maximum inlet pressure p inl||6 bar|
|Mains connection||1~230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Voltage tolerance||400/50:+/-10%, 380/60:+/-10%, 440/60:+/-6%|
|Rated power P2||1.1 kW|
|Rated current IN||14.1 A|
|Rated speed n||3500 1/min|
|Motor efficiency ηM 50%||0 %|
|Motor efficiency ηM 75%||0 %|
|Motor efficiency ηM 100%||0 %|
|Pump housing||Stainless steel|
|Pipe connection on the suction side DNs||Rp 1|
|Pipe connection on the discharge side DNd||Rp 1|
|Product description||Economy MHIE 205 M2 (1~220/230/240 V, FKM)|
|Net weight, approx. m||17 kg|