Non self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pump for automatic water supply/pressure boosting from a tank (e.g. elevated tank) to extraction points located beneath for single-/two-family houses.
Automatic activation and deactivation takes place thanks to a built-in flow switch.
When the extraction point is open, the water flows out of the tank into the pump.
The volume flow created switches on the pump by means of the flow switch, which is integrated into the pressure port.
When the extraction point is closed, the pump switches off due to a lack of volume flow.
- Stable water pressure due to automatic operation
- High operational reliability and dry-running protection due to the integrated flow switch
- Integrated thermal motor protection as standard
- Extremely low-noise operation
- Corrosion protection through coated pump hydraulics
Scope of delivery
- Installation and operating instructions
- Installation accessories: 2 screwed connections, nipples and gaskets each
|Maximum operating pressure PN||2 bar|
|Min. fluid temperature Tmin||5 °C|
|Max. fluid temperature Tmax||80 °C|
|Max. ambient temperature Tmax||40 °C|
|Pump housing||Grey cast iron|
|Mains connection||1~230 V, 50 Hz|
|Voltage tolerance||±10 %|
|Rated power P2||0.2 kW|
|Rated current IN||1.51 A|
|Rated speed n||2900 1/min|
|Pipe connection on the suction side DNs||G ¾|
|Pipe connection on the discharge side DNd||G ¾|
|Net weight, approx. m||7.5 kg|