Submersible sewage pump made of cast stainless steel without cooling system for continuous duty in stationary and portable wet well installation.
- Sewage containing faeces
- Pre-cleaned sewage without faeces and long-fibre components
- Process water
- Heavy-duty version made of cast stainless steel (1.4581)
- Easy installation due to suspension unit or pump support foot
Scope of delivery
- Submersible sewage pump made of cast stainless steel
- Cable length as per customer request
- Accessories according to customer request
- Operating and maintenance manual
Wilo-EMU FA 05.23RFW + T 12-2/11GEx
Submersible sewage pump
x10 = pressure connection nominal diameter, e.g. DN 50
Special cast stainless steel material
Type of impeller:
W = Vortex impeller
E = Single-channel impeller
T 12-2/11G Ex
Surface-cooled motor without cooling system
Number of poles
x10 = package length in mm
G = two separate mechanical seals
K = block seal cartridge with two mechanical seals
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. fluid temperature: 3 - 40°C; higher temperatures on request
- Free ball passage: 35 – 45 mm.
- Permanently lubricated roller bearings
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Housing components: Cast stainless steel 1.4581
- Impeller: Cast stainless steel 1.4581
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: SiC/SiC
- Static gaskets: FPM
- Shaft: Stainless steel 1.4462
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection. The maximum possible dry matter content is 8%, depending on the hydraulics and impeller type.
The following impeller shapes are used:
- Vortex impeller (W)
- Single-channel impeller (E)
Depending on type, single-channel hydraulic systems can be equipped with an impeller wear ring and/or a casing wear ring made of hardened material. These contribute long-term to ensuring the uniform efficiency of the unit.
Surface-cooled motors (T motors) give off their heat directly to the surrounding fluid via the housing components and can be used in immersed state for continuous duty.
A sealing chamber protects the motor from fluid ingress. It can be accessed from the outside and can be monitored with an optionally sealing chamber electrode.
All filling fluids used are potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
The cable inlet on dry motors is longitudinally watertight, cable lengths can be individually configured.
Fluid-side and motor-side sealing is possible in the following versions depending on the motor type:
- Version G: Two independently-acting mechanical seals
- Version K: Block seal cartridge with two independently acting mechanical seals