High-pressure Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pumps
Features & Benefits
- Non-self-priming, high pressure, vertical multistage centrifugal pump with inline connections.
- The MVI is equipped with cartridge mechanical seal which enables quick and easy maintenance.
- The spacer coupling allows the mechanical seal to be replaced without removing the motor.
- The MVI series is also available with variable frequency drive upon request.
Materials of Construction
- ANSI CLASS flanges connection
- 304 and 316 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel impellers, chambers, and casing
- Water supply and pressure boosting
- Industrial circulation systems
- Process water
- Cooling water circulation systems
- Washing systems
Max Flow: 800 GPM
Max Head: 950 feet
- NSF/ANSI 372 and 61 certified
- Power connections: 1~115/230 V 3~ 230/460/575 V
- Fluid temperature range determined by liquid type
- Ambient temperature: 5°F to 104°F
- Max. operating pressure: 145 PSI, 232 PSI, 363 PSI and 435 PSI (depending on number of stages)
Installation and Operating Instructions
MVI 5-570 Submittal