12 and 24 Volt DC Motor Driven Bronze Marine MotorPumps™
Scot Pump Marine builds many high-performance DC Motorpumps™. These innovative electronic motors provide significant energy savings. Brush life is a prime consideration. Two pole motors have a shorter brush life than four pole motors. Applications for continuous duty should use four pole motors if possible. Two pole average brush life is approximately 2000 – 4000 hours. Four pole average brush life is appreciably longer.
Permanent magnet design DC motors will run in one direction with the positive line to one lead and the opposite rotation when the leads are reversed. This reversing does not damage a permanent magnet design unless the load connected to the motor cannot operate in the reverse direction.
Features & Benefits
- DC 2 pole = 3000 RPM
- DC 4 pole = 1800 RPM
- Group 48000 DC Motorpumps have a 7/8 inch bronze shaft and a 7/8 inch seal.
- Group 57000 Motorpumps have a 1-1/4 inch bronze shaft and a 1-1/4 inch seal.
- 3000 RPM 2 pole DC models have the same curve as the 50 Hz 2 pole model with AC motor.
- 1800 RPM 4 pole models have the same curve
- TENV or TEFC motor options
- Scot 48000 DC Motorpumps have a 7/8 inch bronze shaft & a 7/8 inch diameter seal.
- Impellers are keyed to the shafts for easy removal.
- 2 Pole & 4 Pole DC Motors = 0.5HP - 1.5HP and 12 - 24 Volt option
Available in Straight Centrifgual, Self-Priming, and Vortex Sewage Handling.
DC Motors 2 Pole & 4 Pole Charts
DC motor 12 or 24 volt options