Glanded centrifugal pump with in-line design for pipe installation with built-in frequency converter for electronic control for constant or variable differential pressure (dp-c/dp-v).
- Single-stage low-pressure centrifugal pump
- Spiral housing in in-line design (suction and pressure ports with the same flanges in one line), flanges PN 16 – drilled acc. to EN 1092-2
- Pressure measuring connections (R 1/8) for mounted differential pressure sensor (version ...-R1 without differential pressure sensor)
- Pump housing and motor flange with cataphoretic coating as standard.
- Mechanical shaft seal for water feed up to T=140 °C; up to Tmax= +40 °C a glycol admixture of 20 to 40% by vol. is permitted.
- Special mechanical shaft seals for water-glycol mixtures deviating from the 20–40% glycol by volume and a fluid temperature of ≤ 40 °C or fluids other than water (additional charge).
- Mounting brackets for fixing to the foundation
- IF-Module PLR
- IF-Module LON
- IF-Module Modbus
- IF-Module BACnet
- CAN IF-Module
- Control systems VR-HVAC/CCe-HVAC/SCe-HVAC
- Differential pressure sensor (DDG) sets 0-10 V for pumps in version ...-R1
- One-button manual operation level for:
- Pump On/Off
- Setpoint and speed adjustment
- Selecting the control mode: Δp-c (constant differential pressure), Δp-v (variable differential pressure), PID controller, n-constant (control mode)
- Selection of operating mode in dual pump operation (main/standby operation, parallel operation)
- Configuration of operating parameters
- Error acknowledgement
- Pump display for displaying:
- Control mode
- Setpoint (e.g. differential pressure or speed)
- Error and warning messages
- Actual values (e.g. power consumption, actual value of the sensor)
- Operating data (e.g. operating hours, energy consumption)
- Status data (e.g. status of SSM and SBM relay)
- Device data (e.g. pump name)
- Interfaces: Control input "Overriding Off", "External pump cycling" (effective only in dual pump operation), analogue input 0–10 V, 2–10 V, 0–20 mA, 4–20 mA for control mode (DDC) or for remote setpoint adjustment, analogue input 0–10 V, 2–10 V, 0–20 mA, 4–20 mA for actual value signal of the pressure sensor, Infrared interface for wireless communication with the operating and service unit Wilo-IR-Stick/IR-Monitor, plug-in position for Wilo IF-Module for connecting to the building automation, configurable, potential-free fault and operating/ready message, interface for dual pump communication
- Three-phase AC motor with frequency converter
- Integrated dual pump management
- Adjustable time interval for pump cycling (in dual pump mode)
- Integrated full motor protection
- Different operating modes for heating mode (HV) or air-conditioning mode (AC)
- Access disable
- Different operation levels: Standard / Service
|Fluid temperature T||-20 °C|
|Ambient temperature T||0 °C|
|Maximum operating pressure PN||16 bar|
|Note on dimensioning||16 bar to 120 °C, 13 bar to 140 °C|
|Minimum efficiency index (MEI)||0.4|
|Motor efficiency class||IE4|
|Power consumption P1 max||8700 W|
|Rated power P2||7.5 kW|
|Max current Imax||13.8 A|
|Max. speed nmax||2960 1/min|
|Interference emission||EN 61800-3|
|Interference immunity||EN 61800-3|
|Protection class motor||IP55|
|Motor protection||PTC integrated|
|Pump housing||5.1301/EN-GJL-250 KTL-coated|
|Impeller||Grey cast iron|
|Pipe connection on the suction side DNs||DN 40|
|Pipe connection on the discharge side DNd||DN 40|
|Port-to-port length L0||440 mm|
|Product description||CronoLine-IL-E 40/200-7,5/2|
|Net weight, approx. m||110 kg|
With Wilo as your partner, you can not only be sure of choosing high-quality product solutions, but also of benefiting from a comprehensive, worry-free package of well thought-out services. We collaborate to develop a service concept tailored to your individual needs; with our expertise and personal consultancy, we make sure that the operation of your systems is as energy-efficient, reliable and economical as possible. All the while our competent Wilo service technicians are ready to assist you with fast, reliable and on-time support.
Wilo-Live Assistant Service
The Wilo-Live Assistant is a technical advisor at your side during pump service. By using the Wilo-Live Assistant, our expert advisers can support you in the boiler or equipment room via video transmission – live and in real time. You use your smartphone to show the installation set-up, while the Wilo expert follows everything on their screen. They can see the components as well as other details and can thus determine where the fault or breakdown originates. We prevent downtime and ensure operational reliability of your pumps and systems!
The Wilo-Live Assistant includes:
Supervision Glanded pumps
Wilo supports during the concept phase to ensure quality work and cost efficiency. Our competent and qualified Wilo Service will support you with recommendations and technical advice throughout the entire project.
Commissioning Glanded pumps
For perfect functioning of the pump(s) / system(s), it is recommended to have the commissioning carried out by the works' own WILO SE Customer Service Department. Optimum setting and efficient operation of the system are ensured as a result. Commissioning is comprised of the following points:
The price for commissioning only applies to system(s) which have been installed in accordance with the installation and operating instructions and state-of-the-art technology. No costs for any materials which may be required are included.
More suitable services
Servicepaket L Glanded pumps
The Wilo-Service package L includes:
Optional add-on services:
Service Package M Glanded pumps
The Wilo-Service package M includes:
Optional add-on services:
Service Package S Glanded pumps
The Wilo-Service package S includes:
Optional add-on services:
Extended warranty glanded pumps
In combination of a new pump or system Wilo offers an extended warranty of up to five years in combination with commissioning and maintenance by the Wilo Service.
Extended warranty includes:
Installation Glanded pumps
The Wilo service offers installation of our pumps or pumping systems. We offer an end-to-end process from gathering information on site to installing our product in the overall plant. An optimal installation set-up and the interaction of various individual factors lay the foundation for long-term operational safety.
Maintenance BASIC Glanded pumps
In order to ensure and guarantee operational reliability of the pumps/systems, it is recommended to have regular and DIN-compliant inspections and maintenance carried out by the works' own WILO SE Customer Service Department. The tasks are carried out in accordance with DIN 31051 / DIN EN 13306. The tasks comprise the following points:
Scheduling and organisation is performed by WILO. Other individual maintenance offers are possible on request.
Maintenance COMFORT Glanded pumps
Maintenance PREMIUM Glanded pumps
System Optimisation Glanded pumps
The Wilo Service offers proactive system optimisation by optimising settings and doing minor adjustments to ensure operational reliability. System Optimisation includes among others:
Energy Solutions Glanded pumps
Wilo Service offers a proactive support to point out possible energy savings. Our service creates an overview of all installed assets to show how the energy consumption of pumps or systems can be reduced. We offer targeted consultancy and analysis, including the involvement of subsidies as well as comprehensive support around the changeover to high-efficiency technologies. Wilo-Energy solution includes:
Repair Glanded pumps
Wilo Service draws on their competence and experience while consulting on site to decide whether the pump can actually be repaired on site or has to be sent in for a factory repair. Wilo also provides spare parts or a replacement pump to restore the operational reliability of the system.