Stratos PICO 25/0,5-6-N
WILO Stratos PICO, electronically controlled high efficiency pump
Glandless circulator with screwed connection, blocking-current proof synchronous motor using ECM technology (up to 90 % energy saving compared to an uncontrolled pump) and built-in electronic power control for continuous differential pressure control.
Can be used for all heating and air-conditioning applications (-10 °C to +110 °C).
Control mode can be selected in accordance with the radiator/underfloor heating application.
- Permanent, automatic power adjustment to system requirements without setpoint specification Wilo Dynamic Adapt plus (factory setting)
- Settings assistant for number of radiators or underfloor heating area
- Variable differential pressure (Δp-v)
- Constant differential pressure (Δp-c)
- Constant speed (n-const.)
- Automatic setback operation
- Fault/warning message display including description and error code in plain text
- Venting routine for automatic venting of the rotor chamber
- Manual restart function for additional deblocking of the pump as required
- Key lock
- Function for resetting the electricity meter or for resetting the settings to the factory settings
- Dry-running detection
- Automatic deblocking function and integrated motor protection
- Supports hydraulic balancing with the Wilo-Assistant app
- Graphic colour display with operation via one button manual operation level
- Slot for Wilo communication modules as an interface for e.g. Bluetooth
- Use the Wilo-Assistant app to read and set operating data and –among other things– set up a commissioning protocol through the Bluetooth interface (as an accessory)
- Minimal consumption only 3 W
- Equipped as standard with a thermal insulation shell
- 5-year warranty
- High efficiency, TÜV tested (the certificate can be seen at www.wilo.com/legal)
- Wilo-Smart Connect module BT for Bluetooth connection to mobile devices via Wilo-Assistant app
|Fluid temperature T||-10 °C|
|Ambient temperature T||-10 °C|
|Maximum operating pressure PN||10 bar|
|Minimum suction head at 50 °C m||0.5 m|
|Minimum suction head at 95 °C m||3 m|
|Minimum suction head at 110 °C||10 m|
|Energy efficiency index (EEI)||0.18|
|Interference emission||EN 61000-6-3|
|Interference immunity||EN 61000-6-2|
|Mains connection||1~230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption P1 max||40 W|
|Min. speed nmin||700 1/min|
|Max. speed nmax||4200 1/min|
|Protection class motor||IPX4D|
|Threaded cable connection||1 x PG11|
|Pipe connection on the suction side DNs||G 1½|
|Pipe connection on the discharge side DNd||G 1½|
|Port-to-port length L0||180 mm|
|Product description||Stratos PICO 25/0,5-6-N|
|Net weight, approx. m||1.6 kg|
With Wilo as your partner, you can not only be sure of choosing high-quality product solutions, but also of benefiting from a comprehensive, worry-free package of well thought-out services. We collaborate to develop a service concept tailored to your individual needs; with our expertise and personal consultancy, we make sure that the operation of your systems is as energy-efficient, reliable and economical as possible. All the while our competent Wilo service technicians are ready to assist you with fast, reliable and on-time support.
Wilo-Live Assistant Service
The Wilo-Live Assistant is a technical advisor at your side during pump service. By using the Wilo-Live Assistant, our expert advisers can support you in the boiler or equipment room via video transmission – live and in real time. You use your smartphone to show the installation set-up, while the Wilo expert follows everything on their screen. They can see the components as well as other details and can thus determine where the fault or breakdown originates. We prevent downtime and ensure operational reliability of your pumps and systems!
The Wilo-Live Assistant includes:
System Optimisation Glandless pumps
The Wilo Service offers proactive system optimisation by optimising settings and doing minor adjustments to ensure operational reliability. System Optimisation includes among others:
Energy Solutions Glandless pumps
Wilo Service offers a proactive support to point out possible energy savings. Our service creates an overview of all installed assets to show how the energy consumption of pumps or systems can be reduced. We offer targeted consultancy and analysis, including the involvement of subsidies as well as comprehensive support around the changeover to high-efficiency technologies. Wilo-Energy solution includes:
More suitable services
Extended warranty glandless pumps
In combination of a new pump or system Wilo offers an extended warranty of up to five years in combination with commissioning and maintenance by the Wilo Service.
Extended warranty includes:
Supervision Glandless pumps
Wilo supports during the concept phase to ensure quality work and cost efficiency. Our competent and qualified Wilo Service will support you with recommendations and technical advice throughout the entire project.
Installation Glandless pumps
The Wilo service offers installation of our pumps or pumping systems. We offer an end-to-end process from gathering information on site to installing our product in the overall plant. An optimal installation set-up and the interaction of various individual factors lay the foundation for long-term operational safety.
Commissioning Glandless pumps
For perfect functioning of the pump(s) / system(s), it is recommended to have the commissioning carried out by the works' own WILO SE Customer Service Department. Optimum setting and efficient operation of the system are ensured as a result. Commissioning is comprised of the following points:
The price for commissioning only applies to system(s) which have been installed in accordance with the installation and operating instructions and state-of-the-art technology. No costs for any materials which may be required are included.
Maintenance BASIC Glandless pumps
Maintenance COMFORT Glandless pumps
Maintenance PREMIUM Glandless pumps
Repair Glandless pumps
Wilo Service draws on their competence and experience while consulting on site to decide whether the pump can actually be repaired on site or has to be sent in for a factory repair. Wilo also provides spare parts or a replacement pump to restore the operational reliability of the system.