Break tank for drinking water and firefighting water applications (rectangular design), 600 l
Atmospherically ventilated break tank for indirect connection to the drinking water supply network. System separation in accordance with DIN EN 1717 by means of safety device “free drain”, type AB in accordance with EN 13077.
The overflow alarm fitted as standard can be connected to a switchgear and then triggers an alarm signal when the break tank overflows.
When using, please observe the corresponding standards (DIN 1988-600, DIN 1988-500) and the regulations of the local water supply companies.
Fields of application:
- Indirect connection of fire-extinguishing systems, in accordance with DIN 1988-600, to the public drinking water network.
- Indirect connection of pressure-boosting system, in accordance with DIN 1988-500, to the public drinking water network.
Scope of delivery
PE tank in cornered construction form with
- Water level indicator
- Float switch as low-water signal transmitter
- Venting and exhaust with valve plate
- Inspection opening with cover that can be sealed without tools
- Inner wash plates for slowing down the fluid
- Inlet, overflow, draw-off connection
- Flat, horizontal, frost-resisting
- Provide sufficient space for inspection
|Break tank volume V|
|Min. fluid temperature|
|Max. fluid temperature|
1x Ø60mm (2“)
1 x HT 100
|Information for order placements|
|Net weight, approx.|