Wilo-EMU TR 216… – TR(E) 326…
- Efficient energy usage. The innovative blade geometry and energy-efficient IE3/IE4 motors ensure the best possible specific thrust coefficient. At the same time, this reduces your energy and operating costs.
- Consistently reliable. The low-wearing GFK/PA6 propeller is durable and scores with its self-cleaning effect.
- Smooth running thanks to the balanced propeller load, even in high thrust ranges and when incoming flow conditions are unfavourable.
Low-speed submersible mixer with two-stage planetary gear, in continuous or intermittent operation.
- Activated sludge tank
- 4. cleaning stage
- Special applications
For homogenisation and flow generation in commercial areas of:
- Process sewage
- Sewage containing faeces
- Thermal motor monitoring with bimetallic strip
- Two-stage planetary gear
- 3-chamber system
- Operation with frequency converter possible
Additional equipment of the submersible mixers EMU TRE ...
- IE3 submersible motor(according to IEC 60034-30)
Wilo-EMU TRE 326-3.24-6/16Ex
Submersible mixer, horizontal
Number of blades
x100 = nominal propeller diameter in mm
Rated propeller speed in rpm
Number of poles
x10 = stator pack length in mm
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Fluid temperature: 3 … 40 °C (37 … 104 °F)
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: H
- Max. switching frequency: 15/h
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m (66 ft)
- Housing: EN-GJL-250 (ASTM A48 Class 35/40B)
- Motor/sealing chamber: FPM (FKM)
- Gasket/gear chamber: SiC/SiC
- Gear chamber/pre-chamber: FPM (FKM)
- Fluid side: SiC/SiC
- Propeller hub: EN-GJL-250 (ASTM A48 Class 35/40B) or 1.4571 (AISI 316TI)
- Propeller: GFK-VE (GFRP-VE) or PA6G
2- or 3-bladed propeller made of solid or composite material. Nominal propeller diameter of 500 mm to 1200 mm with clogging-free propeller geometry.
Surface-cooled submersible motor in three-phase current design with permanently lubricated und large-size rolling bearings. The motor winding is equipped with temperature monitoring. The motor heat is given off directly to the surrounding fluid via the motor housing. The connection cable is designed for heavy mechanical loads, sealed water pressure-tight against the fluid and is sealed longitudinally watertight. The connection cable has bare cable ends and is 10 m (33 ft) long as standard.
EMU TRE models:
The submersible motor meets the IE3/IE4 motor efficiency class (according to IEC 60034-30). Motors of the motor efficiency class “IE4” have been specified as “E4” in the motor designation.
The system is sealed by a 3-chamber system:
- Gear chamber
- Sealing chamber
The high-volume pre-chamber has been filled with gear oil to absorb any leakage at the seal on the fluid side. A mechanical seal is used as the seal on the fluid side. A rotary shaft seal seals towards the gear chamber.
The gear chamber has been filled with gear oil to guarantee continuous lubrication of the planetary gear and the gear bearings. A mechanical seal seals towards the sealing chamber.
The high-volume sealing chamber is filled with white oil and absorbs any leakage from the gear chamber. A rotary shaft seal seals towards the motor.
Two-stage planetary gear with exchangeable transmission. Gear bearings have been dimensioned large to absorb resulting stirring forces and not transfer these to the motor bearing.
- Submersible mixer with connection cable
- Propeller hub
- Propeller blade
- Accessories attached, depending on the installation type
- Installation and operating instructions