Helix EXCEL 619-1/25/E/KS
Highly efficient high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump with EC motor of energy efficiency class IE5 in accordance with IEC 60034-30-2, in vertical design with integrated High-Efficiency Drive and in-line connections. The integrated frequency converter enables variable speed, pressure and PID control.
- "Speed control" : Manually with green button or via external signals
- Constant or variable pressure: Pressure control with sensor, setpoint adjustment with green button or by means of external signals
- PID control: other constant control variables (temperature, volume flow, pressure....) with sensor, setpoint adjustment with green button, by means of external signals
The electronic module provides various protective functions. They include overload protection, the detection of low water, mains undervoltage or overvoltage, high ambient temperature, missing phases, blocked pumps and short-circuits. Error messages are issued on the display.
- In1: Input sensor signal 4-20 mA, 0-10 V, 0-20 mA or 2-10 V
- In2: Input setpoint 0-20 mA, 0-10 V, 4-20 mA or 2-10 V
- + 24 V voltage output with max. contact strength of 50 mA
- Potential-free collective fault and run signals
- External On/Off mode. IR communication
- Plug-in position for Wilo IF-Modules Modbus, BACnet, CAN, PLR, LON for connection to the building automation
Green-button technology and display enable particularly simple parameterisation and operation of the electronic module. The pump is equipped with a heavy-duty coupling guard. Specially built-in lifting eyes ensure easy pump installation. Intermediate bearings in the hydraulics and corrosion-resistant shaft due to stainless steel sleeve ensure a long service life.
The pump is suitable for water supply, water distribution and pressure boosting, industrial recirculation systems, process water and closed cooling circuits. It can also be used in washing systems as well as for irrigation.
Special features/product advantages
- Highly efficient EC motor of energy efficiency class IE5 in accordance with IEC 60034-30-2
- Easy operation and configuration thanks to green button with blocking function and display
- Efficiency-optimised, laser-welded 2D/3D high-efficiency hydraulics (flow and degassing optimised)
- Corrosion-resistant impellers, guide vanes and stage housings
- Flow and NPSH-optimised pump housing
- Easy-maintenance design
- Drinking water approval for pumps with parts that come in contact with the fluid made of stainless steel (EPDM version)
Scope of delivery
- Wilo - Helix EXCEL high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump
- Installation and operating instructions
- Wilo-Helix EXCEL 2, 4, 6, 10, 16 PN16 version with oval flanges: Oval counter flanges made of stainless steel with the corresponding screws, nuts and gaskets
- The entire HELIX EXCEL series is equipped with a user-friendly “X-Seal” cartridge mechanical seal (with standard mechanical seal) which allows fast and easy maintenance.
- For pump versions PN16 and PN25, round counter flanges in cast iron or stainless steel, screws, nuts and gaskets are available as accessories
- The spacer coupling allows the mechanical seal to be replaced without removing the motor (from 5.5 kW)
- Optional plug-in IF-Modules
- Sensors are available as accessories.
- Bypass sets are available as accessories.
|Min. fluid temperature Tmin||-30 °C|
|Max. fluid temperature Tmax||120 °C|
|Max. ambient temperature Tmax||50 °C|
|Maximum operating pressure PN||25 bar|
|Maximum inlet pressure p inl||10 bar|
|Minimum efficiency index (MEI)||0.7|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||EN 61000-6-1, -2, -3, -4|
|Mains connection||3~380 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Voltage tolerance||400/50:+/-10%, 380/60:+/-10%, 440/60:+/-10%|
|Rated power P2||7.5 kW|
|Rated current IN||12.5 A|
|Min. speed nmin||500 1/min|
|Max. speed nmax||3600 1/min|
|Pump housing||Stainless steel|
|Pipe connection on the suction side DNs||DN 32|
|Pipe connection on the discharge side DNd||DN 32|
|Product description||Helix EXCEL 619-1/25/E/KS|
|Net weight, approx. m||98 kg|