- Operationally reliable thanks to vortex hydraulics and single-channel hydraulic systems with large, free ball passage
- Process reliability thanks to optional monitoring for the sealing chamber
Submersible sewage pump without cooling system for continuous duty for stationary and portable wet well installation.
- Sewage containing faeces
- Pre-cleaned sewage without faeces and long-fibre components
- Heavy-duty version made of grey cast iron
- Dry motors with ex-protection in accordance with ATEX
- Winding temperature monitoring
Wilo-EMU FA 08.22W-133 + T 12-2/11GEx
Submersible sewage pump
x10 = Nominal diameter pressure connection (e.g. DN80)
Impeller type:W = Vortex impellerE = Single-channel impeller
Impeller diameter in mm
Dry motor without cooling system
Number of poles
x10 = package length in mm
Seal versionH = Rotary shaft seal/mechanical sealG = Two separate mechanical seals
With ex-rating in accordance with ATEX
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S2-15 or S2-30
- Motor monitoring: Winding temperature
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: H
- Fluid temperature: 3 to 40 °C
- Cable length: 10 m
- Free ball passage from 45 mm to 100 mm
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Pump housing: EN-GJL-250
- Impeller: EN-GJL or EN-GJS
- Static gaskets: NBR
- Fluid-side seal: Mechanical seal made of SiC/SiC
- Motor-side seal (depending on type):-Rotary shaft seal made of NBR- Mechanical seal made of SiC/SiC or carbon/ceramic
- Motor housing: EN-GJL-250
- Shaft: Stainless steel 1.4021
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection. The maximum possible dry matter content is 8%, depending on the hydraulics and impeller type. The following impeller shapes are currently used:
- Vortex impeller (W)
- Single-channel impeller (E)
Each single-channel hydraulic system is equipped with an impeller wear ring and casing wear ring made of hardened material. These ensure long-term uniform efficiency of the unit and minimize maintenance costs.
Surface-cooled motors (T motor) do not have a cooling system of their own and emit their heat directly to the surrounding fluid via the housing parts. The motors can therefore be used in immersed state for continuous duty. Depending on their size, they can also be used in non-immersed state for short-time duty.
All motors have a sealing chamber that protects the motor from fluid ingress. It can be accessed from the outside and can optionally be monitored with a rod electrode. All filling fluids used are potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
The cable inlet is longitudinally watertight, the cable length is 10 m and the cable has free ends.
Fluid-side and motor-side sealing is possible in the following versions depending on the motor type:
- Version H: Mechanical seal for the fluid side, rotary shaft seal for the motor side
- Version G: Two independently-acting mechanical seals
The motors have ex-approvals according to the ATEX directive.
Scope of delivery
- Submersible sewage pump ready for connection with 10 m connection cable without plug
- Installation and operating instructions