- Spherically formed, internal macerator
- Seal by two mechanical seals
- Sealing chamber with optional external monitoring
- Low weight
Submersible sewage pump with internal macerator for intermittent operation with grey cast iron hydraulics and stainless steel motor for stationary and portable wet well installation
Pumping of sewage containing faeces as well as municipal and industrial sewage, including long-fibre constituents, in
- Pressure drainage
- House drainage
- Sewage disposal
- Water management
- Environmental and water treatment technology
- Patented, spherically formed macerator with internal rotating blade and pulling cut
- Winding temperature monitoring with bimetallic strip
- Optional external sealing chamber control for the sealing chamber
Wilo-RexaCut FIT C04DA-124/EAD1-2-T0015-540-O
Submersible sewage pump with macerator
Series with stainless steel motor
Nominal diameter of the pressure connection: DN 40
Hydraulics drilled on the suction side in accordance with DIN drilled
Material version, hydraulicsA = standard version
Material version, motorA = standard version
Seal with two independent mechanical shaft seals
IE-efficiency class (derived from IEC 60034-30)
Number of poles
Mains connection version:M = 1~T = 3~
Value/10 = rated power P2 in kW
Frequency (5 = 50 Hz, 6 = 60 Hz)
Code for rated voltage
Additional electrical equipment:O = with bare cable endP = with plug
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S2-15 min; S3 10%
- Protection class: IP 68
- Insulation class: F
- Fluid temperature: 3…40 °C, max. 60 °C for 3 min
- Max. submersion depth: 20 m
- Cable length: 10 m
- Motor housing: 1.4301
- Hydraulic housing: EN-GJL 250
- Impeller: EN-GJL 250
- Shaft end: Stainless steel 1.4021
- Macerator: 1.4528
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: C/MgSiO4
- Static gaskets: NBR
Submersible sewage pump with spherically formed, internal macerator as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well installation in intermittent operation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection. The maximum possible dry matter is 8 % (depending on the hydraulics) Single-channel impellers are used.
The motors available are dry motors in single-phase version (with built-in operation capacitor) and three-phase version for the direct starting. The waste heat is given off directly to the surrounding fluid via the motor housing. These motors can operated immersed in continuous duty (S1) and non-immersed in short-time duty (S2) or intermittent operation (S3).
Furthermore the motors are equipped with thermal winding monitoring. This protects the motor windings against overheating. For units with single-phase AC motors this is built-in and switches automatically. I.e. if the motor is switched off due to overheating and then cools down it is automatically switched on again. Bimetallic strips are used for this as standard.
The motor can also be fitted with an external electrode to monitor the sealing chamber. This signals if there is water ingress into the sealing chamber through the seal on the pump side.
The connection cable has a length of 10 m as standard and the single-phase version is equipped with a plug. The three-phase version has bare cable ends.
There is a sealing chamber between the motor and hydraulics. It is filled with medical white oil and protects the motor from media ingress by the seal on pump side. The pump-side and motor-side seals are provided by two mechanical seals which rotate independently of each other.
Scope of delivery
- 10 m connecting cable with plug
- Installation and operating instructions