- High operational reliability due to shut bearing bracket design with oil-filled sealing chamber and additional leakage chamber.
- Optionally with two mechanical seals for increased operational reliability.
- Equipped with IE3 motors as standard. Optionally available with IE4 premium motors.
- "Back pull out" design for easy maintenance. This means the motor and the impeller can be removed without needing to remove the hydraulics from the piping.
Sewage pump in block design with standard motor for stationary dry well installation.
- Untreated sewage
- Sewage containing faeces in accordance with EN 12050-1
- Optional external pencil electrode for the sealing chamber monitoring
Wilo-RexaBloc RE 08.52W-260DAH132M4
Sewage pump as a monobloc unit with fitted standard motor
Nominal diameter of pressure connection, DN 80
Type of impeller:
W = Vortex impeller
D = Three-channel impeller
Version flange hole:
D = DIN
A = ANSI
Standard material version
H = horizontal
V = vertical
Construction size standard motor
Number of poles (nominal speed of the hydraulics)
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Operating mode: S1
- Protection class: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Fluid temperature: 3…70 °C
- Ambient temperature: 3…40 °C
- Motor efficiency class: IE3
- Hydraulics housing: EN-GJL 250
- Impeller: EN-GJL 250
- Hydraulics shaft: Stainless steel 1.4021
- Bearing bracket: EN-GJL-250
- Static gaskets: NBR
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: NBR
- Motor housing: EN-GJL-250
Sewage pump in block design with fitted standard motor for the horizontal dry well installation in continuous operation.
Hydraulic system with axial suction ports, radial discharge ports and bearing brackets as a single unit. The connections are configured as flange connections.
Bearing bracket with sealing and leakage chamber for admission of fluid ingress via the seal. Fluid-side seal via a bidirectional mechanical seal, motor-side seal as a rotary shaft seal. The sealing chamber is filled with medical white oil, the leakage chamber is shut up to the motor. Optionally, the sealing chamber can be monitored with an external pencil electrode.
IEC standard motor in B5 design as three-phase motor with motor efficiency class IE3.
- Monobloc unit with fitted standard motor in three-phase version, without connection cable
- Angle bracket on the pressure connection for fastening lifting equipment
- Installation and operating instructions
Installation and operating instructions
General overview (Documents)
Certificate REACH (Documents)
|Product description||Pressure port||Pipe connection on the pressure side DNd||Rated power P2||Mains connection||Free ball passage of the hydraulics||Article number|