Wilo-Drain TP 80/TP 100
- Self-cooling motor for use in wet well and dry well installation
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel motor housing made of 1.4404
- Patented clogging-free hydraulics
- Longitudinally watertight cable inlet
Submersible sewage pump for continuous duty for stationary and portable wet well installation, as well as stationary dry well installation.
- Sewage containing faeces
- Pre-cleaned sewage without faeces and long-fibre components
- Process water
- Thermal motor monitoring
- Leakage detection in the motor
- ATEX approval
- sheath flow cooling
Scope of delivery
- Pump ready for connection with 10 m connection cable (bare cable end)
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-Drain TP 80E160/17
Nominal diameter [mm]
Nominal diameter of impeller [mm]
Power P2 [kW] = (value/10 = 1.7 kW)
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Immersed and non-immersed operating modes: S1
- Protection class: IP68
- Insulation class: F
- Max. fluid temperature: 3 - 40 °C
- Free ball passage: 80 or 95 mm
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Pump housing: PUR
- Impeller: PUR
- Shaft: Stainless steel 1.4404
- Mechanical seal on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Mechanical seal on motor side: C/Cr
- Static gasket: NBR
- Motor housing: Stainless steel 1.4404
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary wet well and dry well installation as well as portable wet well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as DN 80 or DN 100 horizontal flange connections. Single-channel impellers are used as the impeller shape.
Surface-cooled motors are standard-equipped with clogging-free sheath current cooling. This ensures that heat is given off directly to the fluid. As a result, these units can be operated in immersed and non-immersed state for permanent or intermittent operation.
In addition, the motor is equipped with a leakage detection unit and a thermal motor monitoring unit. A sealing chamber protects the motor from fluid ingress. The filling fluid used is potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
The cable lead-in is longitudinally watertight, the standard cable length is 10 m.
Sealing on the fluid side and on the pump side is achieved by two bidirectional mechanical seals.
Installation and operating instructions
Certificate REACH (Documents)
|Product description||Pressure port||Rated power P2||Connection cable length||Mains connection||Explosion protection ATEX ATEX||Article number|