Wilo - IL
- Reduced life cycle costs thanks to optimized efficiency
- Standard condensate drainage holes in the motor housings
- Can be used flexibly in air-conditioning and cooling systems, with application benefits due to direct draining of condensate via optimised lantern design (patented)
- High standard of corrosion protection thanks to cataphoretic coating
- High worldwide availability of standard motors (according to Wilo specifications) and standard mechanical seals
- Pumping of heating water (acc. to VDI 2035), cold water and water/glycol mixtures without abrasive substances in heating, cold water and cooling systems.