Site Alignment Form
Wilo Long-Coupled Norm Pump Alignment
- No responsibility will be accepted for damage caused by faulty alignment.
- Pumps are accurately aligned before dispatch. Misalignment may occur during transit or when bolting base frame down.
- Leveling of pump set by shimming close to foundation bolts is necessary to avoid base plate distortion.
- Make preliminary coupling alignment check.
- Tighten foundation bolts finger tight before grouting. (Not applicable to spring mounted pump sets)
- Pump must not carry any stress from pipework.
- Check alignment of coupling as shown & install with complying coupling guard.
- Do not run pump dry.
- For further information refer to Wilo installation & operating instructions.
- Check for angular alignment at 90o intervals