Wilo-EMU TR 50-2… – TR 120-1...
- Safeguards your processes. Large bearings of the planetary gear to efficiently absorb the mixing forces.
- Efficient energy usage.The innovative blade geometry ensures the best possible specific thrust coefficient. At the same time, this reduces your energy and operating costs.
- Reliable operation.Clogging-free operation with backward-curved incoming flow edge.
Medium-speed submersible mixer with single-stage planetary gear
- Prevention of floating sludge layers
- Thermal motor monitoring
- Single-stage planetary gear
- Pre-chamber control (optional)
- Ex rating (optional)
Scope of delivery
- Submersible mixer with mounted propeller hub and cable
- Cable length as per customer request
- Fitted accessories depending on the installation type
- Operating and maintenance manual
Wilo-EMU TRE 90-2.20-4/12 x
High-efficiency motor in accordance with IE3/IE4 (derived from IEC 60034-30)
x 10 = nominal propeller diameter in mm
x 10 = propeller speed in rpm
Number of poles
x 10 = stator length in mm
Code for special propeller
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. fluid temperature: 40 °C
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Efficiency class: IE3/IE4 (type TRE...)
- Housing components: EN-GJL-250
- Propellers: PUR, stainless steel 1.4571 or PUR/GRP
- Propeller hub: Stainless steel 1.4571
- Screwed connections: Stainless steel 1.4301 or 1.4571
- Seal bushing: Stainless steel 1.4571
- Gear shaft: Stainless steel 1.4462
2- or 3-bladed propeller with a nominal propeller diameter of 500 mm to 1200 mm. Clogging-free design made possible by backward-curved incoming flow edge.
Submersible motor of the T-series (surface-cooled motor) with standard connection for an easy and efficient adaptation of the motor power. The motor heat is given off directly to the fluid via the housing. The winding is equipped with a temperature monitor. Large-sized inclined (not with TR 80-1) and grooved ball bearings ensure long service life of the motor bearings.
TRE units are equipped with high-efficiency TE motors (surface-cooled high efficiency motor), which meet the IE3/IE4 classification (derived from IEC 60034-30).
Sealing is achieved through the use of a 3-chamber system (pre-chamber, gear chamber and sealing chamber). The large-volume pre- and sealing chambers collect leakage from the two mechanical seals. The pre-chamber can be equipped with an external pencil electrode on request. The sealing between the fluid and the pre-chamber, as well as between the gear and sealing chamber are realized by a corrosion-resistant and wear-proof mechanical seal made of solid silicon carbide material. The sealing between the pre-chamber and gear chamber as well as between the sealing chamber and motor are realised by radial sealing rings. A seal bushing ensures long-term corrosion-protected fit of the mechanical seal.
Single-stage planetary gear with exchangeable transmissions. The gear bearings are dimensioned so that the resulting mixing forces are absorbed and are not transferred to the motor bearings.
Longitudinally watertight connection cable type NSSHÖU for strong mechanical loads. The connection cable enters the motor housing through a water pressure-tight cable inlet with strain relief and bend protection.
Biological treatment with efficiency.
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||20|
PDF (12 MB)Download
CE-Booklet Wilo-EMU TR(E) / Wilo-Flumen OPTI-TR / Wilo-Flumen EXCEL-TRE / Wilo-Sevio MIX BG / Wilo-Sevio FLOW BG
|Page format||209.9 x 297.0 mm|
|Number of pages||36|
PDF (3 MB)Download