Dwindling resources, changing water requirements and fluctuating groundwater levels represent significant challenges for submersible pumps as they usually only work optimally at one duty point. This results in increased electricity costs and wasted energy. The new Wilo-Actun ZETOS-K10 offers both a cost-saving and energy-saving solution that adapts variably to the changing duty points and ensures sustainable use of precious resources.
Varying operating conditions
Changing water requirements and a fluctuating ground water level pose a major challenge for submersible pumps that operate optimally only at one duty point. With the Wilo-EFC the speed of the Wilo-Actun ZETOS-K10 can be continuously controlled. This allows flexible adaptation to all duty points and thus offers a solution for maximum energy efficiency and huge cost savings.
Universal operating sites
The Wilo-Actun ZETOS-K8 is suitable for universal use – in the agricultural, municipal water supply and industrial sectors. In addition, it is also suitable for dry well installation. Thanks to hard-wearing finely cast stainless steel, the Wilo-Actun ZETOS-K8 is also suitable for demanding applications.
The maximum permissible sand content in the water is 150 g/m³.
Ability to configure the motor
Wilo-Actun ZETOS-K10 motors are always exactly aligned with the respective fields of application.
We offer an encapsulated variant for a particularly high thermal resilience, rewindable variants for a wide range of configuration options or a highly efficient permanent magnet motor.
|Construction||Permanent magnet motor||Rewindable||Encapsulated|
|Power||75-150 kW||23-360 kW||30-150 kW|
- Energy-efficient water supply, thanks to a pump efficiency of up to 85.5 %
- Cost-efficient operation, thanks to the highest overall efficiency in this class with permanent magnet motor
- High reliability thanks to particularly corrosion-resistant hydraulics made completely of 1.4408 grade stainless steel investment casting (AISI 316)
- High wear resistance: max. sand content of 150 g/m³
- ACS approval for use with drinking water
- Straightforward maintenance, easy installation and dismantling
Efficient raw water intake for all fields of applications
The Wilo-Actun ZETOS is our versatile solution for efficient raw water intake, from municipal water supply to agriculture and mining. With a best-in-class pump efficiency of up to 85 %, the ZETOS is ideal for energy-efficient water supply in virtually all processes. The tough stainless steel investment casting and the robust design guarantee a long service life and a sustainable high efficiency, especially in difficult conditions, i.e. a high sand content of up to 150 g/m3.
Multistage stainless steel investment casting submersible pump in sectional construction for vertical and horizontal installation
- Process water and water supply from boreholes and rainwater storage tanks in communal and industrial applications
- Pumping drinking water with ACS approval
- Pumping water for sprinkling and irrigation
- Ground water lowering
- Pressure boosting
- Pumping water in offshore areas and in fire extinguishing systems
- Utilisation in geothermal and thermal applications
- Water control in mines and mining applications
- Multistage hydraulics with semi-axial impellers
- Integrated non-return valve
- NEMA coupling
- Three-phase current motor
Scope of delivery
- Unit (hydraulics system + motor) premounted at the factory
- Connection cable per customer request
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-Actun ZETOS-K8.130-17 + NU 701-2/130
Diameter of the hydraulic unit in inches ["]
Volume flow in the best point at 50 Hz [m3/h]
Number of hydraulic stages
Size (5…, 6... = 6"; 7…, 8… = 8")
Number of poles
Rated power [kW]
- Max. volume flow: 395 m³/h
- Max. delivery head: 640 m
- Max. fluid temperature: 70 °C
- Max. sand content: 150 g/m³
- Pressure connection
- K8: G 5
- K10: G 6, DN 150 (PN 10/16), DN 150 (PN 40)
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz ±10 %; 3~460 V, 60 Hz ±10 %; others on request
- Max. fluid temperature: 60 °C, depending on motor type and flow rate at the motor. Higher temperatures on request
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Max. number of starts:
- NU 5..., NU 6…, NU 7… = 20/h
- NU 8.., NU 9.., NU 122 = 10/h
- NU 160 = 5/h
- Max. immersion depth:
- NU 5… NU 711 = 350 m
- NU 701, NU 801, BZ 911, NU122, NU 160 = 300 m
- NU 611, NU 811 = 100 m
- Protection class: IP68
- Control range for frequency converter:
- NU 501, NU 611, NU 701 = 30 – 50 Hz
- NU 511, NU 711 = 60 – 100 Hz (permanent magnet motor, 4 poles)
- NU 801, NU 811, NU 911, NU 122, NU 160 = 25 – 50 Hz
Submersible pump for vertical or horizontal installation.
Multistage submersible-motor pump with semi-axial hydraulics. Housing parts and impellers made of stainless steel (1.4408).
- K8: Threaded connection with non-return valve
- K10: Threaded connection or flange connection, each with non-return valve
Options for pressure connection
- Without non-return valve
- Accessory adaptor for different connection sizes
Three-phase current motor for direct and star-delta start (FC operation permitted) or permanent magnet motor (FC operation only, output filter is mandatory).
- NU 501, NU 701: Hermetically sealed motor with enamel-insulated winding, resin-impregnated
- NU 511, NU 611, NU 711, NU 8…, NU 901, NU 122, NU 160: Rewindable motor with insulated winding (PE2, PE2/PA or PVC)
Motor shroud made of steel, stainless steel A2/A4 quality or bronze casting.
Hydraulic connection as standard NEMA connection. Sealing of motor shaft by the use of a mechanical seal made of solid silicon carbide material. Self-lubricating motor bearings.
Thrust bearing with rockers for absorption of high axial thrust. Negative axial thrust is absorbed by the counter-thrust bearing.
Motors in the NU 5… and NU 7… series are filled with a water-glycol mixture, all others are filled with a water-glycerine mixture.
The motors can also be filled with drinking water (“T” version).
The motor is cooled by the pumped fluid. The motor must always be immersed when operated. The limit values for maximum fluid temperature and minimum flow velocity must be adhered to. Vertical installation is possible with or without cooling jacket. For horizontal installation, bearing brackets must be used for reinforcement of the unit. An anti-vortex plate or cooling jacket may be used to improve the inlet flow.
The pressure shroud is used for the direct installation of the unit in the pipe system. Standard models are without mounted non-return valves. The maximum inlet pressure is 10 bar.
|Page format||209.9 x 296.7 mm|
|Number of pages||4|
PDF (581 kB)Download