Wilo-Comfort-Vario COR-1 MVIE...-GE
- Sturdy system due to MVIE series stainless-steel high-pressure centrifugal pumps with air-cooled integrated frequency converter
- Frequency converter with superproportionally large control range
- Integrated full motor protection via PTC
- Integrated dry-running detection with automatic cut-out in event of low water via performance characteristics of the motor control electronics
Water-supply unit ready for connection with one vertically arranged non-self-priming high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump of the MVIE 70 or 95 series equipped with an integrated air-cooled frequency converter.
Fully automatic water supply and pressure boosting system in inlet mode or from a tank, for domestic, commercial, industrial and municipal applications (a standby pump to be provided to comply with DIN 1988 and DIN EN 806).
Approved fluids are generally waters which do not attack the materials used, neither chemically nor mechanically, and do not contain any abrasive or long-fiber constituents like:
- Drinking water (depends on required drinking water approvals, checkmaterial section)
- Pure water
- Cooling water
- Process water
- Firefighting water (apart from fire-extinguishing systems in accordance with DIN 14462 and with the approval of the local fire safety authorities)
1 pump of the MVIE (70 or 95) series with speed controlled motor via integrated frequency inverter mounted on galvanized steel height adjustable base frame.
All components in contact with fluid are corrosion resistant
On pressure side:
- Shut-off valve
- Non return valve
- Diaphragm pressure vessel 8 l, PN 16
- Pressure sensor 4..20mA
- Pressure gauge
On suction side:
- Pressure sensor 4..20mA
- Pressure gauge
Scope of delivery
- Factory-mounted, connection-ready pressure boosting system checked for functionality and impermeability
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo COR-1 MVIE 7002/GE
Compact pressure boosting system
Regulation (control) by frequency converter
With one pump
Rated volume flow of the single pump [m3/h]
Number of single-pump stages
GrundEinheit, basic unit without control panel
- Mains connections :
- 3~400 V ± 10 %, 50 Hz
- 3~380 V ±10 %, 60 Hz
- Max. fluid temperature 60°C (70 °C optional)
- Max. ambient temperature 40 °C
- Operating pressure 16 bar (25 bar optional)
- Inlet pressure 10 bar
- Nominal connection diameters DN100
- Speed range 1500 – 3500rpm
- Protection class IP 54
MVIE 10”: 70-95 m3/h:
- Pump housing in EN-GJL-250, ACS approved cataphoretic-coated grey cast iron
- Hydraulics in 1.4307 [Aisi 304L]
- Gasket EPDM
- With cartridge
Other executions could be ordered on request:
- PN 25
- FKM (Viton) Gasket
Base frame: galvanized steel with height-adjustable vibration dampers for comprehensive insulation against structure-borne noise as well as integrated lifting points.
Pipework: complete pressure-side pipework made of stainless steel, suitable for the connection of all piping materials used in building services; the pipework is dimensioned according to the overall hydraulic performance of the pressure boosting system.
Pumps: 1 pump from the series MVIE 70 and MVIE95 is used.
The air-cooled frequency converter mounted on the pump motor enables continuous auto control between 25 Hz and a maximum of 60 Hz for all pumps of these series. All pump parts in contact with fluid are made of stainless steel/grey cast iron with cataphoretic coating with ACS approval(check materials description section).
Valves: the pump is fitted on the pressure side with a check valve with DVGW approval mark or annular shut-off valve and a DVGW-approved non-return valve.
Diaphragm pressure vessel: 8 l/PN 16 arranged on the discharge side with a diaphragm made of butyl rubber, with DVGW/KTW approval, completely safe in accordance with food safety laws; for testing and inspection purposes, with a ball valve with drain and throughflow fitting with DVGW/KTW approval in accordance with DIN 4807.
Pressure monitoring: 2 Pressure sensors 4..20 mA located on the suction and the discharge sides.
Pressure indication: Pressure gauge arranged on the suction and the discharge sides.
Other versions on request