Special features/product advantages
- High reliability in abrasive media thanks to rubber-coated hydraulics and impeller made of hardened chrome steel
- Easy installation thanks to low weight and flexible pressure connection (vertical/horizontal)
- Active cooling for reliable continuous duty, particularly in slurping operation
- Easy maintenance due to quick access to wearing parts
- Equipped with energy-efficient IE3 motor technology as standard
- Highest operational reliability thanks to integrated protection function
The Wilo-Padus PRO is the ideal submersible drainage pump for the drainage of excavations. Thanks to its robust construction, the wear-resistant material combinations and active cooling – especially in slurping operation – the submersible drainage pump with IE3 motor and integrated protection function is especially suitable for continuous duty in abrasive fluids. It can be used flexibly thanks to its low weight and flexible pressure connection. Quick access to the most important components also simplifies commissioning and maintenance. The Wilo-Padus PRO also fulfils all digitalisation requirements for the optimal planning of future maintenance work.
Submersible drainage pump
- Process water
- IE3 motor
- A-model with float and motor protection plug
- sheath flow cooling
Scope of delivery
- Pump with bare cable ends
- Pump with float and motor protection plug (A-model)
- Pressure port with Storz pipe coupling
- Installation and operating instructions
Wilo-Padus PRO M08/T039-540/A
Submersible drainage pump with centrifugal hydraulics
Series for construction sites
Open multi-channel impeller
Nominal diameter of the pressure connection: G3
Low pressure version
Mains connection version:
M = 1~
T = 3~
Value/10 = motor power P2 in kW
Frequency (5 = 50 Hz, 6 = 60 Hz)
Code for rated voltage
Additional electrical equipment:
No supplement = With bare cable end
P = with plug
A = with float switch and motor protection plug
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Fluid temperature: 3 … 40 °C
- Cable length: 23 m
- Pressure port: Storz coupling size B
- Motor housing: EN-AC-AlSi10Mg
- Cooling shroud: 1.4404
- Pump housing: EN-AC-AlSi10Mg + NBR-70
- Impeller: 1.4470
- Shaft: 1.4404
- Motor side: SiC/SiC
- Fluid side: SiC/SiC
- Static gaskets: NBR
Submersible drainage pump as submersible monobloc unit for portable dry and wet well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as vertical threaded connection with Storz coupling. If required the outlet can be developed also in horizontal position. Semi-open multi-channel impellers are the impeller type used. The inlet is equipped with a suction strainer. As a result, abrasive ingredients of the pumped liquid are filtered out.
IE3 motors as single-phase or three-phase current version are used. The motors are equipped with thermal motor monitoring. The cooling takes place with a sheath flow cooling. nself-cooling motors are used. The continuous duty can be used both immersed and non-immersed, also in slurping operation.
A sealing chamber protects the motor from fluid ingress. The filling fluid used is potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
The connection cable is detachable, with a length of 23 m and with bare cable ends. The A version is also equipped with a float switch.
The sealing on the fluid side and on the motor side is performed by two bidirectional mechanical seals.