Switchgear ER-2 2 x 10.0 WM
Fully-automatic switchgear for wall fixation for operation of a two-pump system.
To set up pump switching, a pressure transmitter 4-20 mA (0 to 6, 10, 16, 25 or 40 bar) is required.
To set up low water cut-out, the following are required:
- pressure switch or
- WMS kit or
- float switch or
- submersible electrodes or
- switchbox SK 277 incl. 3 submersible electrodes
- Built-in electronic motor protection for each pump
- Triggering of protection against low water level
- Main switch 4-pole
- Selection switch, Manual-0-Automatic, for each pump
- Operation and fault signal light for each pump
- Potential-free collective fault signal and collective run signal
- Switch-off delay variable, 0 - 120 sec.
- Integrated test run function (can be deactivated)
During installation, follow the local energy provider regulations and the local legal requirements (e.g. in Germany: guidelines of the VDI (Association of German Engineers)).
|Max. number of controllable pumps||2|
|Rated voltage U||380/400 V|
|Mains frequency f||50 Hz|
|Min. rated current I||1 A|
|Max. rated current per pump I||10 A|
|Activation type||Direct online (DOL)|
|Length L||120 mm|
|Width W||300 mm|
|Height H||400 mm|
|Net weight, approx.||9.5 kg|