- Flexible use through the use of one or two tanks
- Optimal tank drainage due to deep extraction by suction
- Operational reliability via high performance range and reliable level recording
- Suitable for continuous duty (S1) with the use of self-cooling motors
Sewage lifting unit as double-pump system with two separate, dry-mounted pumps
Pumping of sewage containing faeces (according to DIN EN 12050-1) that cannot be returned to the sewer system using natural falls, and backflow resistant drainage of discharge points below the backflow level (according to DIN EN 12056-1).
- sheath flow cooling
- Thermal motor monitoring and leakage detection
- Level control with level sensor
- Switchgear with mains-dependent alarm and Zener barrier in the housing
- Potential-free contact
- Pump cable detachable
- Hose connection for venting
- Hose connection for diaphragm hand pump
- Fixation material
Wilo-DrainLift XXL 1080-2/8.4
Sewage lifting unit for large objects
10 = pressure port DN 100 8 = pressure port DN 80
80 = total volume 800 l 40 = total volume 400 l
Power P2 per pump [kW]
- Mains connection 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Power consumption P1 from 2.3 to 10.0 kW, depending on type
- Cable length from system to switchgear 10 m
- Operating mode S1, S3
- Fluid temperature max. 40 °C, for short periods up to 65 °C
- Ambient temperature max. 40 °C
- Free ball passage 78 mm to 95 mm, depending on type
- Pressure port DN 80 or DN 100, depending on type
- Inlet connection 3 x DN 100/150, 1 x DN 100
- Ventilation connection DN 70 mm
- Min. suction head (installation level to middle of inlet) 700 mm
- Protection class (without switchgear) IP 68
- Gross tank volume 400/800 l
- Switching volume 200/400 l
- Motor housing: stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- Hydraulics: PUR plastic
- Tank: PE plastic
Fully submersible sewage lifting unit, ready for connection (flooding height: 2 mWS, overflow time: 7 days), with a gas- and watertight collection tank. Equipped with two sewage pumps of the Wilo-Drain TP 80 or TP 100 series (material: Inox and composite). Easy handling due to low total weight of system, e.g. double system with TP 80 pump only 160 kg (heaviest individual weight: pump 62 kg). Optimal tank drainage due to deep extraction by suction.
Important: The switchgear is not submersible and must therefore be arranged in such a way that it is safe from flooding.
- Microprocessor-controlled switchgear with automatic duty cycling, standby and peak load operation, potential-free contacts and indicator lights for operation and malfunctions for each pump.
- Elastic hose connection for ventilation DN 70.
- Elastic hose connection for connecting a diaphragm hand pump. Kit for connecting the tank with a pump (including ventilation flange with hose).
Installation and operating instructions
General overview (Documents)
Certificate REACH (Documents)
|Product description||Gross volume of the tank V||Pressure port||Mains connection||Article number|