Compact pressure-boosting system in accordance with DIN 1988 and DIN EN 806, for direct or indirect connection. Consisting of a non-self-priming, horizontal, stainless steel high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump. Ready for connection with stainless steel pipework, mounted on a base frame, including integrated control by the frequency converter with all necessary measuring and control devices.
For fully automatic water supply and pressure boosting in residential¬, commercial¬ and public buildings, hotels, hospitals, department stores and for industrial systems.
For pumping drinking water, process water, cooling water or other service water, which does not affect the materials used, neither chemically nor mechanically, and does not contain any abrasive or long-fibre constituents.
Special features/product benefits
- High level of operational reliability thanks to system with a horizontal, multistage, frequency-controlled Medana CH3-LE pump with stainless steel hydraulics
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Easy commissioning and operation via the graphics display
- Drinking water approval (ACS and UBA List) for pumps with components made of stainless steel that come into contact with the fluid
- 1 Medana CH3-LE pump per system
- Components that come in contact with the fluid are corrosion-resistant
- Electrogalvanised base frame with height-adjustable oscillation absorbers for insulation against structure-borne noise
- Stop valve on every pump on the suction and discharge sides
- Non-return valve, on the discharge side
- Two pressure sensors, on the suction side and on the end pressure side
- Pressure gauge optional, on the suction side
- Pressure gauge, on the end pressure side
- Diaphragm pressure vessel (8 l/PN 10)
- Integrated low-water cut-out switchgear
- System is controlled by the frequency converters integrated in the pump.
- Control via fully electronic frequency converter of the pump, operation via graphics display and rotary knob
- Factory-preset parameters for easy commissioning/start
- Adjustment of the setpoint, operating parameters and acknowledgement of the fault messages thanks to Green Button Technology
- High-resolution graphics display with Green Button and two keys for displaying the operating data, the controller parameters, the operating status of the pump, the actual pressure, the error messages and the history log
- Lockable main switch
- Menu navigation in plain text
- Locking the parameter settings
- Elapsed time indicator for each pump
- Elapsed time indicator for the whole system
- Mains On/Off counter for each system
- Fault log for the last 9 faults
Recommended accessories (to be ordered separately)
- Flexible connection pipes or compensators